Atthena Breitton is a Yoga Alliance RYT-500 and an alumna of The Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. Atthena first discovered yoga while working as an investment banker on Wall Street. Over the years, the demands of the job caused her to struggle with insomnia, migraines & weight gain. Yoga not only provided the movement & stretching that countered the sedentary lifestyle, but also the stress relief that no other activity could. What began as a workout & hobby, turned into a passion & life purpose – to share the knowledge & wisdom she gained from studying yoga, meditation & spiritual philosophy with professionals facing similar obstacles.
- 200-hour Vinyasa with Iyengar-focus Teacher Training
- 200-hour Meditation Teacher Training
- 200-hour Intensive Hatha and Meditation (Lifestyle of a Yogi) Teacher Training in India
- 100-hour Yoga Clinic Therapeutics Training for Injuries
- 25-hour Sound Yoga Therapy Training
WELCOME & HELLO
43 W. 46th Street, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10036